Coverclad Services were contracted to carry out an industrial roofing strip and re-sheet in Kings Norton, to a vacant unit being readied for a new incoming tenant. The protective coating on the existing roof sheets had long disappeared and they were heavily rusted, so a strip and re-sheet was the best option.
The tasks for our industrial roofing experts in Kings Norton were to:
- Strip off the existing outer roof sheets to one of two slopes, and supply and fix new 0.7mm box profiled plastisol coated metal roof sheets with new fixings.
- Strip off the existing ridge flashing and replace with new, colour and finish to match the roof sheets (including new closure fillers and fixings).
- Strip out the old fibrous and degraded roof lights and replace with new GRP roof lights across both slopes.
- Install one weir outlet to an existing gutter.
- Install a press break profile patch plate over an existing redundant penetration to the rear elevation.
Photos from the strip and re-sheet in Kings Norton are below. If you require industrial roofing experts, then please contact us on 01384 573088. Alternatively you can send us a message or contact us on 07976 726770 if you are in need of an emergency callout.